My name is Giang Pham, a freelance photographer/writer based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Born in a typical Vietnamese family, I grew up with curiosity about everything around which increased day by day. With the help from my passion in photography and writing, I have been nurturing my dream of traveling around the world to explore, to learn and to share. After graduating from major of International Relations, I chose to follow photography/journalism as my career.
- Grand Prize – Green Summer Voluntary Campaign 2011
- Best Story Photo Prize – E-Photo Contest 2012
- FIAP honourable mention – 34th FIAP Youth Biennial 2012 – U21
- Second Prize – School Photo Contest (organized by Sinh Vien Viet Nam Newspaper)
- Winner – 2014 ASEAN-Korea Multimedia Competition
- Third Prize – “Stories from Platforms” Contest 2014 (organized by UNESCO-CEP Vietnam)
- Vietnamese Finalist – Photo Face-Off 2015 Season 2 (produced by History Channel and Canon)